August 26, 2011

Sometimes a friend who has been there, because she lives it, can make a point in such a way that I want to shout praise from the rooftops.

So here is the blogosphere equivalent: a link to a post on her blog.

It's the Little Things

I hear ya, Deb.
I can count the number of times that has happened to me with, well, one finger. (Not the autism-related stress in public part. That is my life. But the stranger-approaching-with-a-kind-bit-of-encouragement part.)

I will never forget it.
It really does mean so much.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that. It does help to know that there are kind people out there who know what it is like to be a struggling parent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking me, Leah! It was a very precious moment. That lady was my fairy godmother that day, I think :)

    ReplyDelete